Note for applicant HCO's
2. PROGRAM FOR NURSING EXCELLENCE
3. Transition Plan for Blood Banks for Implementation of NABH Standards, 2nd Edition
4. Revised Fee Structure of Dental Health Care Service Providers
(w.e.f August 26, 2013)
5. NABH Invites Articles for The Journal of NABH
6. ASQua Newsletter 4th Issue (2011)
7. Invite applications for National Tourism Awards 2010-11
8. Accreditation Time line (in table form )
9. For the attention of all NABH Accredited Hospitals and those undergoing process
Requirement of Patient Satisfaction Surveys for NABH Accredited Hospitals
10. Addendum to Accreditation Standards for Hospitals, 3rd Edition, November 2011
11. Patients’ Charter
(Comments are invited)
12. NABH Standard Accreditation Agreement
For Public Comments
13. Clarification on Fire Safety Requirements for Hospitals
14. NABH contact address has been changed.
Kindly refer the contact page for full details.
NABH Standards for Blood Storage Centre
NABH standards for blood storage centre have been drafted by Technical committee of NABH and contain complete set of standards for evaluation of blood storage centre for grant of accreditation...
The super specialty hospitals applying for ECHS empanelment
The super specialty hospitals applying for ECHS empanelment must be accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospital and Health care providers (NABH). For others who are already empanelled under ECHS would have to obtain final accreditation from NABH within 18 months failing which they shall be removed from ECHS panel
Revision of Fee Structure - Hospital Accreditation
Advisory on Programme for Preparedness
MoU between QCI and CGHS for AYUSH Hospitals empanelment
Information for CGHS Empanelled Centre
21. Notice: Comments invited on draft accreditation standards for Clinical Trial Sites, Ethics Committees and Investigators
QCI © 2020 All Rights Reserved.