National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) is organizing a 3 days programme on "Implementation of NABH Accreditation Standards for Ayurveda Hospitals”
Objective of the Programme
The objective of this programme is to provide guidance to AYUSH healthcare provider on implementation of NABH Ayurveda Hospital Standards. The aim of the programme is to develop Internal Counsellors within the hospitals for guiding them to work towards implementation of quality and patient safety standards, achieving accreditation and maintaining the same.
Who should attend?
1. AYUSH professionals /practioners
3. AYUSH Students
4. Quality Managers/Directors
5. AYUSH Nursing professional
Why should attend?
1. This training will provide a guidelines on implementing NABH Accreditation standards for AYUSH Hospitals to stakeholders, AYUSH professionals/clinicians, AYUSH hospital management and staff with the aim of developing internal counsellors within the AYUSH set ups for helping them to work towards achieving accreditation and maintaining the same.
2. This training will deeper your understanding of quality principles hence enabling well trained professional to become “Champions” in quality and to apply them to improve quality & work flow.
3. The training will enable you to understand the importance of indicators and hence help improve outcomes.
4. Trained & well informed AYUSH Professionals will learn how quality can reduce errors and waste and hence increase patient safety.
The registration can be done by filling the registration format at our web-site (www.nabh.co/login). Registration fee (non-refundable & non-changeable) is Rs. 12,000/- + GST @18% (Total Rs. 14,160/). Fees concession of 10% is being provided for the members of Quality Council of India (http://www.qcin.org/nbqp/PMS/). The fees would include course material.
The fees would include Guidebook of Second Edition Standard of Ayurveda Hospital and Course Material. It is a non residential programme, conducted on the virtual platform.
Limited Seats are available and will be allotted on ‘first cum first serve’ basis
For details please contact:
Dr. Vandana Siroha
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
Quality Council of India
ITPI Building, 5th Floor, 4 - A, Ring Road, I P Estate,
New Delhi - 110002
Tel: +91 11 42600609
Fax: +91 11 233 23 415, web: www.nabh.co