NABH proposes to have a five days Hospital Assessor Training Program covering Accreditation, Certification and Eye Care standards.
Course details and fee: The course is non-residential and the participant has to attend on all the five days. The course involves the interactive teaching and exercises. The evaluation of the participants will be based on the daily monitoring of performance and practical and written examination. The successful participants would be considered for empanelment as NABH assessors. The fee for the training course is Rs. 25,000/- + 18% GST which includes lunch & tea for 5 days. The copy of NABH standard and the course study material will be provided as a part of the course. You are required to pay Rs. 10,000/- (No GST on this amount) towards these materials separately. All payments to be made by Net Banking/RTGS/ NEFT.
Eligibility Criteria for applying for NABH Assessors Course:
For Clinicians: MBBS or Post Graduate in Clinical degree with 10 years of experience of which 5 years should be in a hospital. Candidates with higher qualification in clinical branches will be preferred.
For Administrators:- Post-graduate in Hospital Management with prior MBBS qualification. A minimum of 10 years of experience after post-graduation, of which 5 years should be in hospital administration at senior management positions. Candidates with higher qualification in clinical branches will be preferred.
For Nursing :- BSc or MSc Nursing with 10 years of experience. Minimum of 5 years should be in an organization-wide supervisory capacity in the hospital. Candidates with higher qualification in clinical branches will be preferred.
Desirable criteria for all categories will be either successful completion of Program on Implementation for Hospital Accreditation or experience of at least one year of implementation of NABH accreditation standards.
Candidate with higher qualification and/or experience over as stated by minimum will be preferred. Participants should be proficient with the requirements of the NABH standards and interpretation.
• The candidates are required to pass each section of the training course i.e. continuous assessment by the facilitator, written exam & practical exam for successful completion of course. Completing the course successfully does not mean automatic empanelment by NABH.
• NABH reserves the rights of selecting participants as per its operational requirements.
• Applying for assessor course does not guarantee selection.
• NABH reserves the rights to alter any aspect of assessor training course without prior intimation to applicants or participants.
• Empanelment with NABH is not an automatic outcome of successful completion of the assessor training course.
Best Viewed by Internet Explorer 8.x,FireFox 30.x, Chrome 40.x, Safari 8.x(Mac), Safari 5.x (Windows) or higher.